The Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry motto is specific and meaningful – give the best possible service with a smile, use modern equipment and employ a well-trained staff. From the early charter boat days (74 years ago) to today, Shepler’s approach to transporting people to Mackinac Island has been one of class and value. Half the fun of a Mackinac Island experience is a ride with Shepler’s. With the third generation of Sheplers at the helm, the consistent service philosophy continues to this day. First Class Service. Every Guest. Every Day.
- Just 16 minutes to the Island!
- Fast, clean, comfortable boats
- Free daily parking available
- Free secured luggage handling
- Departs Mackinaw City & St. Ignace, our single dock locations make us easy to find
- Free mainland hotel & campground shuttle service
- Have the best seats in history on one of our 3 to 5 hour Lighthouse Cruises
- Enjoy a memorable journey under the Mackinac Bridge on our Mighty Mac Departures from
- Mackinaw City or St. Ignace. Check our schedule for dates and times
If you are visiting the Island just for the day and you’re traveling through Mackinaw City, please park in our FREE day lot at 311 S. Nicolet Street across from I-75N, Exit 338 and take the tram to our dock. If you are staying overnight on the island, please proceed to our dock to unload luggage and make parking arrangements. If you are traveling through St. Ignace, all of our parking is right at the dock.
Buy your ferry tickets at www.sheplersferry.com, skip the ticket office and go straight to the boarding area! (Some restrictions apply.) We look forward to seeing you on the boat!
Please call 1-800-828-6157 for more information or visit www.sheplersferry.com.
Sheplers Ferry, Mackinaw City, MI, USA